Elementary Ministry Contact
K-2 Scripture Memory Videos
• 2 Cor. 8:9 (Sept 2016)
• Romans 8:32 (Oct 2016)
• Romans 5:8 (Nov 2016)
• Romans 8:38-39 (Dec 2016)
• Matt. 11:28-30 (Jan 2017)
• Psalm 27:1 (Feb 2017)
• Romans 4:5 (Mar 2017)
• Hebrews 13:8 (Apr 2017)
Sunday School Parent Pages
• For K-2nd grade, click JWAS
("Jesus, What a Savior!")
• For 3rd-5th grade, click TBLJ
("To Be Like Jesus")
• JWAS | TBLJ (April 2 - Wk 29)
• JWAS | TBLJ (April 9 - Wk 30)
• JWAS | TBLJ (April 23 - Wk 31)
• JWAS | TBLJ (April 30 - Wk 32)
• JWAS | TBLJ (May 7 - Wk 33)
• JWAS | TBLJ (May 14 - Wk 34)
• JWAS | TBLJ (May 21 - Wk 35)
• JWAS | TBLJ (May 28 - Wk 36)
• JWAS | TBLJ (June 4 - Wk 37)
• JWAS | TBLJ (June 11 - Wk 38)
• JWAS | TBLJ (June 25 - Wk 39)
• JWAS | TBLJ (June 25 - Wk 40)
This ministry presents biblically sound, relevant lessons each Sunday in a small group/large group format. The children are taught in large group by gifted, passionate teachers, and then have activities in their small groups that help reinforce what they have learned. Small groups are led by dedicated, loving adults who build relationships with the children in their groups and show the love of Jesus to each child.
(Sundays 9 AM)
The kindergarten to 2nd grade children are taught a curriculum called “Jesus, What a Savior!” This is a study for children on redemption.
In 3rd to 5th grade they learn “To Be Like Jesus,” a study for children on following Jesus.
CHILDREN’S WORSHIP TRAINING
For 1st and 2nd graders (Sundays 10:45 AM, September-January)
Children in 1st and 2nd grade are welcome to attend Children’s Worship Training, held in the worship center, room 105, from September through January. This is a training opportunity for these children to be taught what each element of worship means and how they are to respond while in worship, as well as hear an age-appropriate sermon, based on the main sermon.
For 5th graders only (March-May)
The communicants class prepares 5th graders to understand the elements of the faith as part of their public profession of faith and prepares them to become communing members of the church. Children who are currently attending the 5th grade Sunday Bible School class are already registered for this class. Note that students may only miss two classes or they cannot complete the class requirements.